FREE THE FASCIA!
Think of the impact of clearing and opening the body systems all the way down to a cellular level, as well as releasing old compensatory patterns that are no longer beneficial. A new cycle begins with the replication of healthier cells turning into healthier tissue systems, a recaptured homeostasis that leads to wellness, despite age or history.
Therapeutic Effects of ACE Massage & MediCupping
* Alkalize Blood * Improve Circulation and Tone Vessel Walls* Lift and Stretch Soft Tissue
* Lymph Drainage* Loossen Adhesions* Move Stagnation* Open Chest and Lungs
* Release and Soften Scar Tissue and Adhesions* release Deep Tissue and Muscular Issues
* Relieve Inflammation* Sedate the Nervous System* Stimulate Blood Flow
Conditions Benefiting From Massage Cupping & MediCupping
* Arthritis* Asthma & Pneumonia* Athletic Stress & Injury* Bursitis* Cellulite*
* Chronic Pain* Fibromyalgia* Insomnia & Anxiety* Lung Inflammation and Congestion
* Migraine, Tension Headaches, & Sinusitis* Muscular Aches* Neuralgia* Plantar Fasciitis
* Poor Circulation* Preoperative and Postoperative Conditions* Scars and Adhesions
* Sciatica* Scoliosis* Stagnant Lymph Edema* TMJ dysfunction* Tendonitis* Toxicity* Varicosities
Vacuum therapy draws the inflammation out from deep in the tissues to be released. The skin can turn red with strong movements, indicating that circulation has been brought to the surface, but is not an irritant. Application of liniments, analgesics, plant hydrosols, and essential oil blends immediately after treatment will enable absorption of the product deep into the tissue.
Increased local blood supply to the muscles and skin will bring nourishment and allow for toxins to be carried away via the lymph. Conditions of chronic and acute pain can be relieved with minimal discomfort and tense muscles softened quickly and easily. MediCupping is a wonderfully effective way to release restrictions in fascia and scar tissue, such as plantar fasciitis.
Larger cups are used for the broad areas of the back, and a strong vacuum will mimic the rolling action of deep tissue massage without the discomfort. The movement may be long and draining or circular and stimulating for stubborn knots and areas of rigid tissue.
One of the most beneficial applications of vacuum therapy is for preparation and recovery from surgical procedures. Physicians are amazed at the speed and total recovery that their patients exhibit when ACE Vacutherapies™ are used to complement their surgical work. Patients with extreme burns and deep abdominal scars such as C-sections can now benefit from a comfortable therapy to loosen and soften rigid tissue, no matter how old the scar is. MediCupping is also used to lift and stretch soft tissue (muscle, fascia/connective, attachments) and separate fused tissue layers (i.e. ITB and TFL), open the body drainage systems to aid in decongesting “solid bloat”, increasing hydration of tissues, loosening adhesions or "dimpling" and reducing the appearance of cellulite. Successful and enjoyable body sculpting and contouring is possible with lasting results. Bones also respond well to treatment.
The action on the nervous system is sedating and people often fall into a deep state of relaxation. On a deeper therapeutic level, this nervous system sedation is beneficial for those with high blood pressure, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, chronic headaches, fibromyalgia and neuralgia. The sensation is truly beyond description! People have often reported a deep warmth and tingling sensation long after the treatment has ended.